the one

For me,blog is a place where I can spend quality time to know more about myself.How?simple.Only while writing I can understand what i am, as this makes me think in different,incoherent,lateral,inconcurrent as many ways as I can,which I seldom do.This space is more about expressing myself.

February 14, 2009

all that is crap!!

Why should one drink?Hey hang on..do not try to be over smart....drink means alcohol .One does not mean that one guy sitting, all alone and boozing ...yes there are people who can take that angle also. This reminds me of one instance. one of my colleagues recently went to a place called Big Bear. This place is around 88 miles north of LA, has some good snow capped mountains and it is all white these days due to heavy snow. This year weather is really unprecedented. California is receiving damn f***ing rainfall this year. See i am getting unnecessarily getting carried away..with all crap stuff...okay..so i asked that guy how is that place and what can "one" do there. You know what that guy replied. He asked me" what do you think two people do in a cold place like this? What the frock(read f***) is he talking about. What did i ask him and what is he saying. Can somebody on earth teach him some sense.Or are you thinking can somebody teach me some sense. ha ha..!!

Okay back to the first few lines. Yes can somebody tell me, why do one need to drink. I mean, people who live in cold places say they need to, to keep their body warm. Okie dokie...they cannot really carry room heaters all the time with them, so they take some drink. Makes good sense. But then people drink in summer, spring too. Oh...yes right question. First of all...why do i think drinking is wrong. I do not know. Honestly i do not know. My mom said, drinking is wrong. Of course it does not mean i will follow whatever my mom says...i just took that for euphemism. I was talking to a friend of mine who is really a drinker i mean really a drinker is..i did see many drinkers...but this guy is real big time drinker. So that guy was asking me(saying)...you take coffee which contains caffeine,not something which is good for health and why do i not take alcohol which falls on the same lines. What the frock. The same guy says that he mom does not know or he does not tell her that he actually drinks. Why on earth does he not tell her then, go man tell everybody around you that you booz daily and screw your liver, stomach,... I do not think no body has any good reason which augments their argument.

There are people on this earth who think eating chicken is a divine thing to do. I mean they feel somebody who does not take non veg are animals and live jungles of amazon.....no..when they say that it does not sound funny at all. Am i at fault to expect some basic sense from them. Do they eat chicken for breakfast, chicken for lunch and chicken for snacks and again chicken for dinner and 365 days same menu. I know it is weird and crazy. Veg and non veg is by choice. They do not take beef, why? I know why, so is the case with veggies. That is it.No questions.
What is all this crap man..who cares about all the stuff that i am writing here...neither do I....then why am i writing all this...Look at the title of the post!!...apna khaam dheko bhai....see you again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my job is to read all crap! ;-)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we are travelling in the same boat!!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Viplav said...

i have onyl one word
jesus!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Dessy said...

They dont take beef and you know why?? I take beef...lol....but the title is too good,, all that is crap.......

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home